What we do
The Foundation of International Medical Graduates also known as (IMG) was established on February 18th 2020. Our mission is to educate and empower medical students, recent graduates, interns, newly recruited residents and current seasoned residents of the International Medical Graduate (IMG) path. We wanted to create a safe environment where Medical Graduate across the globe can come together and further teach to others.
What are the challenges?
How do we help?
Throughout this website you will find various tools and resources that were created and catered to support medical students in the following aspects:
1. Providing educational tools or better access to attain educational resources or courses
2. Providing tips, advice and insight from our team of supportive and experienced alumni
3. Providing resources to help students with guidance and navigation through their career and life in medicine
4. Providing various networking, research and skill development opportunities throughout the year
5. Providing the opportunity to work directly with alumni and their own medical student community
6. Providing various avenues of financial support
7. Providing visiting services for career building workshops for their school community
We are here to assist you
Want to learn more on what we offer?
If you are a current student who is pursuing a career in the medical field we have the resources for you.
To Read More Click Here
Finding it hard to balance your finance?
We understand your struggle, we know how hard it might be to save and budget when your studying for a career that cost a lot to get to the place you want to be.
Consider getting rid of your used books Click Here
Message FROM FOUNDER
Dr. Adri-Anna Aloia
As a current medical graduate, pursuing a career as an aspiring surgeon. My mission has always been to create a positive, welcoming space for all training physicians internationally to feel supported and well equipped for their training in all aspects of life alongside medicine.